The Potter’s Wheel Foundation is a liberal cum human-friendly foundation. We believe that a tree does not make a forest. The foundation has been open to partnership since INCEPTION. Hence, we are structured to collaborate with individuals, organizations, communities, government at all levels, and international bodies to make deliveries of our vision.
The details of the distribution of materials or disbursement of the financial support received from partners will be made available to the donors as well as partners so as to encourage transparency on both ends.
THE UNDER LISTED HAVE PARTNERED WITH US SO FAR:
1. THE MINISTRY OF YOUTHS AND SPORTS ENUGU STATE
2. NIGERIAN POLICE THROUGH THE POLICE OFFICERS’ WIVES ASSOCIATION
3. EDWARD ONUZULIKE FOUNDATION
4. GOD OF ISREAL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP
5. CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF CHURCHES AND HOUSE OF LOVE GLOBAL CHURCH
6. NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC
7. METHODIST CHURCH NIGERIA, ENUGU DIOCESE
9. ANGLICAN CHURCH THROUGH ANGLICAN YOUTH FELLOWSHIP
10. UGOCHUKWU ONUZULIKE
11. MRS IJEOMA IREH
12. HOLY FIRE FOUNDATION
TYPES OF PARTNERSHIP WE REQUIRE
•Organized Sector Partners (Communities, Companies, etc)
•A SPONSOR TO OUR TRAINEES
•A FINANCIAL SUPPORTER
INTENDING PARTNERS SHOULD INDICATE THEIR AREA OF INTEREST WHILE FILLIG THE FORM BELOW.
Feel free to go through our website for more details and identify with our humanitarian services whether as a participant or a Partner.